2. The full and final balance is due no later than two weeks prior to your event. We endeavor to send a reminder e-mail for the request of payment, however accept no responsibly should this email not arrive or it get accidently caught with spam filtering systems.
3. If full and complete payment is not received by the relevant due date(s) Heaps Of Fun will assume you no longer require our products and/or services. If you choose to cancel after we have received full payment, we are unable to process refunds.
4. Late payment will result in our services being cancelled and your booking deposit being forfeited.
5. Bookings taken less than seven days prior to your planned event are payable in full at the time of the booking.
6. Payment of your deposit and/or signature on your order and/or confirmation by email is deemed as you having read, accepted and understood these terms and conditions in full.
7. It is fully understood that access to your venue is needed at agreed times, failure to provide any required access within agreed time windows may result in your booking being cancelled. No refunds are permitted under such circumstances.
8. Any/all damage to hire items will be charged at the price of item replacement. This is payable within seven days of damage occuring.